High efficiency and low costs
New Flowrox Floating Aerator efficiently transfers and disperses oxygen into the wastewater. The floating design allows fast and easy installation without costly construction. The aerator’s features bring together high efficiency, low initial investment, and low energy consumption.
- Effective water circulation: under-water intake pipe is optimized according to the water depth. This ensures thorough mixing of oxygen-enriched water.
- Clogging prevention: wide intake pipe and simple construction keep the maintenance minimal.
- No compressed air: lower investment and operation costs, no need for expensive compressor and diffuser infrastructure.
Aeration Turned Smart
Flowrox Floating Aerators can be delivered as a fully automated Smart Aeration System with Flowrox MalibuTMdigital platform. The system can be customized according to site-specific requirements.
The benefits of upgrading automation with smart features include:
- Energy efficiency: easy optimization of aeration power according to target values in changing conditions.
- Reduced maintenance: automation software can be programmed for automatic impeller cleaning cycle. This keeps the aerator clean and helps to reduce maintenance requirements.
- Advanced monitoring: System can be equipped with additional process sensors to monitor pH, oxygen levels and other parameters.
- Online access to real-time information: operating data is collected and accessed online through Flowrox Malibu platform. The Malibu is easy for anyone to view and use as data is presented through visual 3D model of the actual plant.
Check our previous aerator showcase here!
For more information please contact
Petri Ajo, D.Sc. (Tech), Head of Environmental Technologies, Flowrox
firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 411 2079